Nehemiah Travels to Jerusalem
Nehemiah Quiz #2
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. When Nehemiah asked to go rebuild the walls of Jerusalem, what did the King say?
No you are needed here
Perhaps you can go if you perform extra chores
Yes you can go, but don't ever come back
Yes you can go for a certain length of time
2. When Nehemiah also asked for timbers from the king's forest, what did the king say?
Yes you can have timbers
No you cannot have any timbers
You may buy plastic timbers from Home Depot
You must import all timbers from Oregon
3. Why did the king send letters with Nehemiah?
So Nehemiah could drop them in a mailbox along the way
The king wanted foreign postmarks for his stamp collection
The letters gave Nehemiah safe passage through other provinces
The letters were the king's tax returns and he didn't want them to be late
4. Who traveled to Jerusalem with Nehemiah?
Nehemiah traveled alone
Army officers and soldiers traveled with him
Nehemiah's brother traveled with him
Nehemiah's jolly Uncle Roger traveled with him
5. What two men were angry when they learned about the rebuilding of Jerusalem? (Check all that apply)
6. After Nehemiah arrived in Jerusalem, how long did he wait before inspecting the walls?
7. During this time, who did Nehemiah tell the purpose of his visit to Jerusalem?
Everyone he saw
Only Jews he trusted
Everyone except the Arabs
8. When did Nehemiah go out to inspect the walls of Jerusalem?
First thing in the morning
On the Passover
9. What problem did Nehemiah have while inspecting the walls?
Nehemiah's horse could not find a path through the rubble
Nehemiah's horse fell into a hole
Nehemiah got lost
Nehemiah was attacked by his own soldiers
10. What did the rulers and people say when they heard why Nehemiah had come to Jerusalem?
Let us flee this place
Let us lie down and die
Let us eat and drink
Let us rise up and build