The People Rejoice
Nehemiah Quiz #5
Nehemiah 6:15 – 12
Click the 'Check Answers' button as often as you like.
Questions with square boxes may have more than one correct answer.
1. Everyone recognized the work on the wall could not have been completed so quickly without what?
Sanballat and Tobiah
2. Did everyone realize that Tobiah was an enemy of God's people?
The Bible doesn't say
3. What did Tobiah do to Nehemiah after the walls were complete?
Sent an army with swords
Sent an upset fruit basket
Sent threatening letters
Sent an empty coffin
4. What did Nehemiah do to Tobiah?
Called him names
Ignored him and left him alone
Chased him through a field of corn
Collected tax money from him
5. Who did Nehemiah appoint to be in charge over Jerusalem?
Hannah and Anabelle
Harley and Yamaha
Jordan, Jenna, and James
Hanani and Hananiah
6. What did the people do at the celebration?
Ran away from Jerusalem as fast as they could
Praised and worshiped the Lord
Listened to God's word being read
7. Who read God's word to the people?
8. What did the people do when they heard God's word?
Called upon their false gods
Cut themselves with knives
Wept and cried
9. What did Nehemiah tell the people they should do?
Walk to Jericho
Rejoice and share food
Leave the city
10. What feast was celebrated by cutting down branches and living in shelters?
Feast of Chariots
Feast of Booths
Feast of Raisins
Feast of Dead Branches
11. What did the people do to show they were serious about obeying God?
They wrote in the sand
Signed their name to a scroll
Built a house of stones
Fled to Nineveh
12. How did Nehemiah get families to move into Jerusalem?
Offered free concert tickets
Cut their taxes in half
Promised to build a new coffee shop
Cast lots where 1 in 10 was chosen
13. What happened at the dedication ceremony when the walls were dedicated?
The Bible was placed in a box
People wrote names in the Book of Life
People shouted for joy
People marched around the top of the wall singing and praising God.
14. Where did Nehemiah go after the work in Jerusalem was complete?
He died before completing the task and was buried in Jerusalem